Our Terms of Service : Gamasome Interactive LLP
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this of our GAMES and SERVICE. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your usage of the Services and compliance
with these terms.
By registering with us or using this Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms.
By using this Service you
represent that you are not younger than 13 years of age.
Any person who provides their personal information through this Service represents that they are 13 years of age or
If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms.
If you access the Service from a Social
Networking Site you shall comply with that site’s terms of service/use as well as these Terms of Service.
•"Gamasome Interactive" means the company, corporation, firm, individual or association of persons currently administering, providing content for, maintaining and otherwise managing the Gamasome.com Services and every employee of Gamasome Interactive and its advertising agent or agents for the time being and their employees, and every consultant, advisor and associate of Gamasome Interactive and their respective employees.
• "Employee" means every person working in any capacity for Gamasome Interactive as defined herein and includes every member of his family and every person residing in his household as a member of his family.
• "Visitor" means and includes every person who visits the Service to play games.
• "Member" means and includes every person who, having satisfied the Eligibility Criteria set forth herein, has successfully completed the online registration process at the Service and has been assigned a unique Nickname by Gamasome Interactive and is not in default and has not committed breach of any of the terms herein.
• "Service" with all its grammatical variations refers to all Our Games, Applications, Links, Websites, Network you download or access on through any mobile device or any computer and hosted on any platform, website, device belonging to Us or any partner or hosted on the Internet/World Wide Web with the address of http://www.gamasome.com such other address as may periodically be assigned to or adopted by Gamasome Interactive LLP.
• "Hosting", with all its grammatical variations, means and includes the provision of Services by Gamasome Interactive
• "ID" means the unique identification name or number assigned to every Gamasome Interactive Member.
• "Personal Information" means all information about the Member provided to Gamasome Interactive via online forms at the Service or by any other means of communication, whether electronic, oral or written.
• Gamasome Interactive offers the Visitor/Member, on an "as-is" and "when available" basis, the opportunity to play all games hosted for the time being on the Service by Gamasome Interactive.
• By signifying acceptance of these terms, Visitor/Member accepts that the service being offered by Gamasome Interactive is intended to facilitate the Visitor/Member being able to play more than one game at a single location with minimal inconvenience. In consideration for this Service, the Member hereby: - Agrees to provide Gamasome Interactive such current, complete, and accurate information about himself ("Personal Information") as may be required by Gamasome Interactive via the Service.
- Agrees to maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate.
- Agrees and undertakes to maintain the absolute confidentiality of his ID and not to disclose the same to any other person or entity whatsoever at any time under any circumstances and further agrees and undertakes to forthwith notify Gamasome Interactive of any breach of the aforesaid confidentiality, loss, misplacement, theft, misuse or abuse of the ID.
• Gamasome Interactive has obtained licences to use the games and content displayed on the Service from the original creators/owners/title holders/distributors/representatives of the content as per mutually agreeable terms.
• If you are the owner of certain content, which is displayed on the Service WITHOUT your knowledge or specific permission, please intimate us immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Gamasome Interactive content CANNOT be modified and used by third parties/individuals for their private or business or any use whatsoever, without the written permission of Gamasome Interactive.
• You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or modify the Gamasome Interactive content in any way. Gamasome Interactive shall retain title and all ownership rights to the Service.
• If, in the sole opinion of Gamasome Interactive, the reasons wherefore Gamasome Interactive shall not be bound to disclose, the Member has contravened or committed breach of any of the terms herein, Gamasome Interactive shall be entitled, without any notice, to terminate the Membership of the Member and to revoke his ID.
• It is expressly agreed and understood by the Member that any breach or default by the Member of any of the provisions in the terms herein shall result in the immediate cancellation of his Membership and revocation of his ID without notice.
The Service is only for your personal use. You may not use the Service for commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion. All information, materials, functions and other content (including Submissions, contained on this Service are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to us and/or our licensors or licensees. We may change this Service or delete Content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Except as we specifically agree in writing, no Content from this Service may be used other than as part of this Service, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way.
This Service MAY require you to create an account to participate or to secure additional benefits. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration processes (the “Registration Data”).
IRTUAL GOODS, INAPP PURCHASE, IN GAME ITEMS
In the Service you may purchase, with real world money, a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use the In App purchase of Virtual goods , in-game items, other goods or services . You are only allowed to do In App Purchase from us or our authorised partners through the Service, and not in any other way. Any purchase is activated as Service immediately when your purchase is accepted by us.
We can control, add, discontinue such IN App purchase, virtual goods , IN game items at any time, with or without notice
The transfer of Virtual goods,
IN GAME Items is prohibited except where expressly authorized in the Service. Other than as expressly authorized in the Service, you shall not sell, purchase, redeem or otherwise transfer to any person or entity or attempt any of the aforesaid, including but not limited to Us , another user or any third party. All purchases made through our service are not refundable
RULES OF CONDUCT
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Service:
• In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
• in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• to engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
• in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
• in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
• in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
• in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
• to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
• to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons' ability to use this Network;
• to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user's account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
• to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
• in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
• in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
• in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
• Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
• Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
• Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
• Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
• Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
• Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network - except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or "well-behaved" web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by "well-behaved";
• Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network's infrastructure;
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
• Use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
• Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
• Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
• Gamasome Interactive and its employees shall at no time be in any way liable or responsible to the Member or to any other person for any such cancellation of Membership and revocation of ID, provided that, Gamasome Interactive shall be entitled to all its rights and remedies against the Member for any loss or damage or prejudice that may have been caused to Gamasome Interactive on account of any such breach or default by the Member.
• Although Gamasome Interactive attempts to ensure that all information contained on this Service is error-free, we accept no liability for omissions, and reserve the right to change or alter the content of the Service at anytime. Gamasome Interactive does not make any warranty that the Service is free from infection from viruses; nor does any provider of content to the Service or their respective agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the Service.
• Gamasome Interactive accepts no responsibility for the links to or from its Service and the inclusion of these links does not mean that Gamasome Interactive endorses the material or content of these Services.
• The content is provided as is without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Gamasome Interactive further disclaims all warranties, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, and on infringement.
• The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the content remains with the Visitor/Member. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Gamasome Interactive be liable for any consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the terms herein or the use of or inability to use the content, even if Gamasome Interactive has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This content and the accompanying files are without warranties as to performance or merchantability or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. Because of the various hardware and content environments into which the content may be put, no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is offered. The Visitor/Member must assume the entire risk of using the content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• The laws of India govern these Terms and Conditions, without giving effect to conflict of laws provisions. The courts of Tamil Nadu have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes relating to or arising from the execution or performance of the terms herein. In all judicial actions, arbitrations, or disputes resolution methods, the parties waive any punitive damages.
Contact Information: Click here